Lately I’ve been on a real recipe roll (see what I did there?) Last night I made the most delicious sweet potatoes I just had to share. Super quick, healthy and easy. Enjoy!
– a large sweet potato
– cream cheese (plain or herb and garlic)
– olive oil
1. Cut the sweet potato in half and place on a microwave-safe plate. Drizzle a bit of water and olive oil onto the potatoes.
2. Zap it for about 5 minutes, flip it with tongs (it’s gonna be hot!) and cook for another 5 minutes or until the potato is soft and fluffy.
3. Scoop out the cooked potato while leaving the shell (skin) to be used as a bowl for the finished mixture.
4. Mix your salsa, cream cheese and corn with the sweet potato and stuff your empty shells.
5. Sprinkle your…
View original post 86 more words