For Beachbody Coaches, the ability to find new customers and coaches is what leads to business growth. Here’s a systematic approach, loosely based on points from Thomas Ray Crowel, author of Simple Selling.
1. Get a decent list of prospects.
Ideally, you want to be prospecting for customers who are already likely to buy. To do that, draw your list of prospects from the following sources in this order:
- Referrals. People whom your existing customers have contacted and suggested that they get in touch with you.
- Networks. People whom you’ve connected with personally at industry events or online via social media networking.
- Website Visitors. People who’ve shown an interest in your offerings by accessing your website and leaving contact data.
- Purchased Lists. People who have the job title that typically buy your offering inside industries into which you typically sell.
2. Create a qualifying script.
Based upon your experience, define…
View original post 568 more words